Pay Less for Your Prescriptions
A Community Approach to Prescription Medication Coverage
Start saving up to 50%!
We’ve got you covered for just $21.95 per year.
- Exclusive $6.69 Dispensing Fee on prescriptions
- Free Delivery
- First 3 months of membership are free
- Member discounts on 10,000 OTC and healthcare items from the Health Store
- 10% discount on your first Health Store order
Your local co-operative is providing access to what is likely the lowest prescription dispensing fees in your community!
CoHealth is a collaborative approach to affordable prescription coverage that offers savings on ALL medications with reduced dispensing fees. There are no restrictions and everyone qualifies, regardless of age, employment, or pre-existing conditions. Our partnership with The Health Depot, a full service digital pharmacy based in London, Ontario, makes ordering and delivery anywhere in Ontario accessible and affordable.
Additional access to savings on other pharmacy and home health care products are also available.
Here is how it works…
- Sign-up for CoHealth with your contact and payment details. Your first 90 days are free when using your cooperative or credit union activation code.
- Create an account and transfer your prescription file to The Health Depot who will confirm your health information and answer any questions.
- Your prescriptions will conveniently arrive at your door, safely delivered by courier or Canada Post saving you up to 50%.
- At the end of your trial period, your subscription cost of just $21.95 per year will start. You can cancel at any time before the end of the trial period and pay nothing.Your co-operative or credit union is proudly providing you with a 3-month trial membership so you can try it risk-free.
Typically, your first order more than pays for your membership.
All prescriptions are safely and discreetly delivered by courier or Canada Post for free.
Real People. Real Savings.
Here’s what people are saying about their CoHealth Savings.
Gladys and George
“Since joining, we’ve never been happier. It makes our limited monthly budget stretch further.”
“The savings are unbelievable…I can fill my prescriptions without worrying about how to pay for them.”
Dr. Stephen D Ellis BSc MD CCFP
“I have personally experienced patients who previously, could not afford their medication. Patients are now getting to target and they are pleased with their results and the program cost. I will happily continue to refer patients to this excellent program.”
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens at the end of the 3-months?
A paid subscription of only $21.95 per year will start. Members can cancel anytime before the end of the 3 month trial and pay nothing. It is risk-free.
How do I cancel?
You can cancel anytime during the 90 day trial and pay nothing. Members usually save the membership fee with their first order of prescriptions.
What medications are covered by CoHealth?
Every prescription is covered and you will pay an exclusive $6.69 dispensing fee from The Health Depot.
How do I transfer my prescriptions to The Health Depot? Do I have to inform my existing pharmacy?
It just takes a few minutes to create an account and transfer your existing prescriptions, and you will not have to provide any paperwork or notify your old pharmacy. Everything is handled for you by the new pharmacy.
How will CoHealth impact my Ontario Drug Benefits?
If you are paying a maximum of $6.11 dispensing fee you will now pay $2.99 and if you are paying a maximum of $2.00 your dispensing fee will be reduced to $0 along with Ontario-wide delivery.
Can I combine this program with other insurance benefits?
You can not combine programs to further reduce your costs. The pharmacy will explain this to you.
Who is eligible for the program?
CoHealth is available to anyone. There is no age, medical, income or employment information needed.
Do you have family memberships?
Memberships are only available individually, but you can sign-up your immediate family members during this 3-month FREE offer as well.
What if I don’t have a credit card or Visa/MasterCard debit?
We suggest purchasing a prepaid credit card and using that for sign-up and payment.